Pages

Why, What Great Eyes You Have! All the Better to read 'Taciturn Turned Talkative'

We begin to appreciate writers when we find that it is one thing to have a story, it is another to know how to tell it

I am Udechukwu Nonso Osita. You can call me Nonso. I am a shy premedical student of UNILAG (shy being the operative word here). This means that the time many others spend socializing, I spend thinking or reading (not necessarily schoolbooks). 

My blog, uononso.blogspot.com (pronounced ‘you owe Nonso’), gives me an opportunity to ‘express myself’ to many. I may not talk much when in the company of others, but I most certainly have a lot in my head. ‘Taciturn Turned Talkative’ lets you into the head of a ‘really shy’ ‘man of few words’. 

Permit me to officially welcome you to the “Udechukwu Show”. 

2 comments:

Why Am I Here?

We Learn About People When They Talk. Hence, It's Little Wonder We Know Almost Nothing About The Taciturn. Taciturn Turned Talkative Lets A Taciturn Share His Stories, Permitting Us To Better Know Him and His Kind
Related Posts with Thumbnails