Pages

Lecturer's Address To 'The Boys That Rule'





This was one of our lecturer's parting speech to us on his last day.






"We’ve come to the end of this class;

And, em, I don’t know if I stepped on some big toes during the course of this lecture 

I’m taking this time to apologise to you because there are meetings held during the day and there are meetings held during the night.

So, I’m taking this time to apologise to anybody I offended because I don’t have anything and my children are still very young"

Guess to what group of students he was apologising to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Am I Here?

We Learn About People When They Talk. Hence, It's Little Wonder We Know Almost Nothing About The Taciturn. Taciturn Turned Talkative Lets A Taciturn Share His Stories, Permitting Us To Better Know Him and His Kind
Related Posts with Thumbnails