Pages

One In Every 4 persons is mad

I watched this on STV this evening. It was incredibly funny.

STATISTICS SHOW THAT ONE IN EVERY 4 PERSONS IS MAD
 
CHECK YOUR FRIENDS
 
ARE THEY OK?
 
YES?
 
THAT MEANS YOU ARE !

Personally, I don’t agree with the above. 

I believe the 4 could all be mad. Perhaps, the only reason I and my friends are not in a Psychiatric Hospital is that our level of madness doesn’t meet the cut-off mark required for admission. Can I hear an amen?

Then again, you might be mad and no one has noticed yet. Take Insanity Test.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Am I Here?

We Learn About People When They Talk. Hence, It's Little Wonder We Know Almost Nothing About The Taciturn. Taciturn Turned Talkative Lets A Taciturn Share His Stories, Permitting Us To Better Know Him and His Kind
Related Posts with Thumbnails