Pages

Choosing the Best Browser For Your Phone


The best browser
This review is based on my personal experience with them. I use OM 5, Bolt 2 and UcWeb 7.0

 
Opera mini
Bolt
UcWeb
Downloads
You can download everything except java or symbian apps (OM would require you use your phone browser to download these.
You can download everything.
You can download everything
User friendly
5
4
3
Page
Makes websites fit within phone screen.
Opens  the main web site, hence, pages are bigger than phone screen.
Same with OM
 

1 comment:

  1. I use both OM and Bolt. OM for regular browsing. i use Bolt when I want to check my yahoo mail, or visit blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Why Am I Here?

We Learn About People When They Talk. Hence, It's Little Wonder We Know Almost Nothing About The Taciturn. Taciturn Turned Talkative Lets A Taciturn Share His Stories, Permitting Us To Better Know Him and His Kind
Related Posts with Thumbnails