Pages

I want to fall sick?

Have you ever wanted that? 'Why would you?' you ask.

Sometimes, I find myself wishing I'd fall sick. When I'm sick, my mom treats me to anything I want (for me, it’s her fried rice and chicken). Dad makes me the lime juice (my dad makes the best lime juice!). 

Have you noticed that all the goodies fall into our laps when we fall sick? You get to choose what you want to eat, you are brought some ice-cream ...

Alright, maybe no sane person will want to fall sick. 

So, have you ever enjoyed being sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Am I Here?

We Learn About People When They Talk. Hence, It's Little Wonder We Know Almost Nothing About The Taciturn. Taciturn Turned Talkative Lets A Taciturn Share His Stories, Permitting Us To Better Know Him and His Kind
Related Posts with Thumbnails