Pages

Oye, It's Friday!

It’s Friday, friends. How was your week? Would you share the details of your week with me?
I’ll go first.

Besides falling sick and losing my favorite pencil, my week was great. I made some friends on Monday - Tosin, Mike, Jenniva ...



Got  my first six comments from The Akokite, Myne Whitman, Original Mgbeke, Harry-Rami Itie, histreasure and Vanity.  

Good Naija Girl added my blog to Nigerian Blog Awards site. 

My little bloggie has even gotten 3 followers - histreasure, Vanity and The Akokite


I joined Twitter recently. Starting to get the hang of it. Even got a follower now.  Please drop your twitter ids so I can follow you.

I prayed 4 times this week. Yay! That’s an improvement. 

So, how was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Am I Here?

We Learn About People When They Talk. Hence, It's Little Wonder We Know Almost Nothing About The Taciturn. Taciturn Turned Talkative Lets A Taciturn Share His Stories, Permitting Us To Better Know Him and His Kind
Related Posts with Thumbnails