Pages

Bullied By A 13 Months Old Man

Have you ever been bullied by anyone? Have you ever bullied anyone? I have been bullied a number of times in boarding school.

Today, for the first time after boarding school, I was bullied. I was bullied by ... wait for it ... my 13 months old nephew.





It was lunch time. I prepared noodles and settled down with my nephew so we could eat together. I took two forkfuls and then, bam! He started crying, pointing at my plate of noodles and refusing to have anymore pap.




I ended up having to watch him eat my noodles while laughing at me. Again, I ask. Have you ever been bullied by anyone? Have you ever bullied anyone?

3 comments:

  1. What a bullie, that boy! lol
    Kids! Aren't they just cute and 'innocent'? lol
    - LDP

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....cuteness...abi you cant share? share jo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ kate lol ... I did learn to share oh!

    ReplyDelete

Why Am I Here?

We Learn About People When They Talk. Hence, It's Little Wonder We Know Almost Nothing About The Taciturn. Taciturn Turned Talkative Lets A Taciturn Share His Stories, Permitting Us To Better Know Him and His Kind
Related Posts with Thumbnails